Hello classmates, my name is Irvin
Robles. I was born on November 7,1994 inside St. Johns hospital here in
Oxnard. I am 18 years young and my life
is full of 18 years worth of wonderful memories. Throughout my education career
I have attended Mar Vista Elementary School, Ocean View Jr. High School, and
just this past June I graduated from Channel Islands High School. Elementary
school was the best time of my life. Not having to worry about anything other
than not getting grass stains on my pants from playing soccer. Everything
changed in Jr. High. All of my old friend found new friends, so I had to do the
same. Then in High School, all my Jr. High friends found new friends, and again
I did the same. Its sad how now when I see those old friends its like we never
met, but its no problem. My life has been nothing less than perfect to this
point.
I
am currently in my second semester here at Oxnard College. My major is Business
Management but I am first trying to get my general education out of the way so
I can better focus on just my major classes later. I work at Subway and I have
been working there for a little over two months now. My girlfriends name is
Melissa and we have been together for almost a year and two months. She is an
amazing person and I don’t know what I would do with out her.I still live at
home with my parents and don’t plan on moving out any time soon. Luckily, I
have the luxury of my parents letting my live at home for free, some people my
age may not have that. I can proudly say my parents are what motivate me to be
the best person I can be. They support me on everything that I want to do. They
even bought me a car to help me with my transportation. Every day, I make sure
to tell my parents how much I love and appreciate everything that they do for
me.
In
the near future, about five years from now, I will be 23 years old and I plan
on being on the verge of graduating if from CSUCI with a Bachelors Degree in
Business Management. I plan on still living with my parents, owning a new car,
having a job at a bank, and being close to marrying Melissa so that we can
start a family. Further down the road, about 10 years from now, my hopes are
that I will be living in my own house, own two or three nice cars, and having
worked my way up in the banking industry and closer to reaching my employment
goal, being a private banker. Being a private banker means that I will have a
small number of clients, mostly small business owners, so that I can help them
with their finances. Hopefully I can achieve all of my goals, and maybe even
exceed them.
Hi Irvin! Great to hear from you again! I know you'll do well in the class!
ReplyDeleteI attended those same schools as you, Elementary thru High School. Although I went to those schools many years before you. Glad to see young adults start college after high school. Get it done and start a career early!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to hear you have the support of your family, that helps alot. Sounds like you have your future planned out. Good job.
ReplyDeleteI can relate with you from elementary through high school losing friends and gaining new ones. I wish you luck in accomplishing your goals. Don't Give up!
ReplyDeleteGood look on reaching your goals Irvin, wish you the best.
ReplyDeleteIts sad how friends come and go but thats how you end up with just the people you need. Goodluck to you and Melissa(:
ReplyDeleteWe have something in common. I am getting my associates in Business Management with plans to get my BA in Accounting. Good luck with reaching your goals.
ReplyDelete