Brittnay
Arce was born in Lancaster, CA> She has been living here in Oxnard for 13
years and she graduated from Pacifica High school. She has a younger brother
and was raised by a single mom. That fact that she was raised by a single
mother and saw the struggles that she went through is one of the things that
motivates her to attend college. She has a son of her own which is another big
motivation in her life. Brittnay’s goal is to become a teacher, and from what I
saw in this interview, I think she would be a great teacher. The fact that she
is a stay at home mom makes her schedule not that hard to handle, but taking
care of a child is not an easy task. While taking care of her son, she still
has to make time to complete the two online classes she is taking. There is no
lack of role models in Brittnays life. She looks up to her mother, son, and her
boyfriend. She said to me that her mother and boyfriend always support her and
back her up with what she wants to do. Just as her mother is a role model for
her, she mentioned that she is a role model to her mother. When I asked her to
describe herself in three words, she said: “nice, hardworking, and open
minded.” That was actually four words but nonetheless, they describe her.
Brittnays motto is, “work hard, die trying,” and from what I got to know about
her, it is a motto that fits her well.
I know that she will become a teacher one day.
ReplyDeleteIts always nice to have someone back you up in whatever you do ion life and have someone by your side through out everything, so its nice she has family there.
ReplyDeleteIt really is nice that her mom motivated her to get a higher education to have a better life. I know that Brittnay will make her family and others proud.
ReplyDelete